This policy will state clearly how this site works and the ways in which we use and protect your information. We will make sure that info you avail to us is protected and kept securely.
- Type of Data We Gather
TexasLookup will collect the following info:
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
- Customer surveys and/or offers information
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
We may also collect info on the way you use our services and products. This includes, but is not limited to:
- the pages you visit
- the links you click and hover over
- data about your device, like device identifiers, IP address, operating system, software used to connect to our services, data about the network
- info like search terms entered
1.1 Information collected from third parties
We gather data from third parties concerning businesses and people. This data includes info that is available from public data bases and licensing.
1.2 What we do with the information we collect?
We need this data for our records keeping. We will also use this info to understand your needs better and for the improvement of our products and services for your benefit. You may be contacted by mail, fax or phone for market research purposes. We may also email you special offers, new products or any info we think may interest you. We may also use provided info to customize Texaslookup.org according to your interest.
1.3 Do we share data we collect?
The info you share with us is kept safe and is not shared with anyone, except for the following instances:
- To comply with the law, judicial proceedings, subpoena, a court order or any other legal process, we may have to share your information without giving you any notice.
- In the event that this business/website is sold or merged with another company or even sale of assets, including bankruptcy, we may need to handover all info we collected to the new company.
- Your Personal Information
Your personal info will not be sold, leased or distributed to 3rd parties unless you permit us or if needed by the law. Your information may be used to send you 3rd parties promotions that may interest you.
The Data Protection Act of 1998 states that you can make a request for any personal info we have on you for a fee. To get a copy of the info we have in our database, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also send an email to the address above if you believe that any of the info we have on you is incomplete or false. We will fix the issue immediately after receiving your email.
We have placed managerial, electronic and physical procedures to make sure that your data kept safe and that unauthorized access or disclosure is prevented.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
This site utilizes traffic log cookies to figure out which pages you visit. This then analyzes data on the site traffic and improves the site and tailors it to your needs. This info will only be used for statistical analysis and is later removed from our system. These cookies assist us in giving you a better experience with our website and helps us see which pages you find interesting. They do not give us access to your computer or any personal info, apart from the data you decide to give us.
Accepting or declining cookies is totally up to you, though some sites automatically accept cookies. You can change your browser settings to not accept them. This may limit you from enjoying all the benefits from the site.
- Individuals Below 18 Years are Excluded from this Website
If you fall under the Child Online Privacy Act of 1998 (below the age of 18), then lawfully, you are not allowed to access this site. So if you are below the allowed age to access the site, you must exit the site immediately as fraudulent use of the site may subject you to criminal or civil sanctions.
- California Privacy Rights
California residents have their own CCPA that is specific to them.
- Links to Other Websites
- Google AdSense and the DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Comments, Questions or Report of Incidents
- Latest Update